Okay, so this is where I whine… a lot. I highly recommend skipping this post altogether and tuning back in tomorrow when I will hopefully be on a more even keel. You have been warned.
Things that are irking me:
- Zombie dreams
- Not enough sleep
- Stiff ankle and heel pain (still)
- Stiff, achy joints
- Emotional overload
- Work stress
- Health anxiety
- Water/weight gain
- Feline conflicts due to poor personal hygiene (theirs, not mine)
- Family concerns
- Forgot my trainers for walking today
- Bad health news for friends’ loved ones
- How long it takes me to get ANYTHING done
- That I am not more organised, motivated, empathic, crafty, driven, focused, über, etc.
- Political craziness and angst in this country
- Digestive ickiness
Of course, it’s not all bad.
Things that are pretty awesome:
- My hubby
- Chocolate brownie ❤
- My sandalwood mala- it’s like aromatherapy all day
- Fuzzy sweaters
- My hair growing out (and not falling out)
- Visiting family and salmon dinner over the weekend
- Hubby’s parents had a spare microwave to tide us over until we get the mounted unit
- Also gave us a spreader to help with our lawn maintenance
- Good news from close friends and more social plans with them coming up
I am more than a bit tired of the emotional roller coaster lately. My stress management is not going so great (something else that I need to work on- whee) and my anxiety about my health is helping nothing. Bah.