I hadn’t planned on doing a yearly review, but since WordPress did it for me, I thought that I would share. There were a few surprises for me, and it does make me rethink my blog a little. A few highlights:
- This blog was viewed about 6,300 times in 2011. holy bananas! many of those a repeat visitors, but wow!
- In 2011, there were 193 new posts. i thought i was averaging one post every three days, while it’s more like posting two out of every three days. guess i’ll stop griping about not posting enough! you patient, patient people!
- By far, my reviews draw the most traffic to my blog. I hope that what I wrote is useful! I hope that if someone made a decision based on one of my recommendations that they’ll let me know if they agree or disagree and why!
- I know that I have folks in North and South America who read regularly, as well as folks in the UK. I was surprised by how many Aussies and folks from Asia visit as well- how cool!
- My dear Mo is TWO out of the top five commentators! Visit her over at Mo is Blogging, I Think!