I am just so insanely excited about the holidays this year, and I’ve done a really, really good job of planning things out beforehand and pacing myself so I can get it all done.
- Only two more gifts to buy (although it will actually probably be more, because I like to spoil my family) – hopefully to be done this weekend
- Only three more gifts to wrap (maybe four if I do the office Secret Santa) – ditto
- Only one more package to prep for shipping. I created an account with USPS so I can print postage a home- such a great idea! Then all I need to do is drop them off at the post office- no lines! (of course, getting an accurate weight may be tricky…) – also ditto
- I just printed my holiday card mailing labels *whew!* Less of a hassle than last year, but still a job. Makes cards SO much easier, though!
Next on my list:
- Vacuum the big room so I can drag out the tree and unpack the snow village. – today? maybe?
- White lights on the bushes in front of the house? I may do it! I liked the purple lights at Hallowe’en a lot. – weekend
- Actually write the cards. (eep!) – a few a day for the next couple weeks, internationals first
- Mail the packages. – this Saturday at earliest, next Saturday at latest
I think that I can get those things done in the next three weeks. *crosses fingers* If I have the wherewithal I’d like to make a few more ribbon ornaments- hmm.