It’s been a rough week and it’s only Tuesday. I’m feeling pretty overwhelmed with life and health things right now- if I can get through the next two weeks of tests and appointments I’ll have a better idea where I stand on my treatment.
That said, I’m a whiny b*tch today, so I’m going to whine.
- I had one of those dreams that we moved into a house that was still full of the previous tenant’s stuff. I was cleaning the kitchen when I woke up and wondered what that was all about. Then I looked at my kitchen. Oh. Yeah.
- Slept with the ankle splint on which I know is a big no-no, but it helped enormously this morning. If I can get through all my errands today without too much pain it will have been worthwhile- the exercises haven’t been doing squat lately, and I still haven’t resolved the cane+umbrella standoff.
- Car had trouble starting this morning. I hadn’t driven it since Friday, but it’s still not a good sign. I think it knows that I’m going to start test-driving new cars this weekend. I don’t really want to replace my car but it is old, beat-up, and has 229 thousand miles on it- I’d rather choose to replace it before it dies and I have to scramble. I’m not looking forward to the hassle of registration and everything, however.
- I need to have bloodwork done today for nine tests. Not looking forward to that so much, no.
- I am a girl. ’nuff said. Grr.
- Still feeling exhausted which always scares me. Usually it means that my iron is low or my thyroid is off- I really don’t need either right now, thankyouverymuch. Taking my supplements religiously makes me wonder how much worse off I’d be without them.
- Hubby suggested that the Keys might not be a good trip for our anniversary because mosquitoes are carrying Dengue fever down there. I’d like to laugh it off, but I attract mosquitoes like moths to a porch light and my immune system is about as effective as a wet tissue in a hurricane. I’m not sure I’ll let it stop us, but I have to consider it. It makes me want to cry- if I don’t go anywhere that I might catch some bug (or get bitten by one) I’d have to lock myself in my bathroom and never leave.
- This looks so amazing I want an iPad just for this book: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1664419/all-star-pixar-animator-creates-astounding-kids-book-on-ipad (You MUST watch the video!)
- I have run out of angst. Oh well. Oh, no I haven’t- I just found my to-do list. Bleck.