Those little things, that when they come up for the twelve thousandth time and I smack myself in the forehead and say “I KNEW that!”… I just didn’t remember it when I needed it.
- It takes 30-45 minutes to start feeling relief from my OTC arthritis pills. Just because I don’t hurt now doesn’t mean I won’t need t in half an hour, and then I’ll have to wait for it to kick in. Dumbass.
- Qdoba is delicious, but Qdoba is not my friend. Don’t eat there. Dumbass.
- Not all side effects are listed on the information from the pharmacy- be sure to look things up online so there are fewer surprises. New med not only causes nightmares, but also heartburn. Dumbass.
- Numbness in my hands means I am even clumsier than usual. Just because I am holding something does not mean that my grip is appropriate- too tight or too loose can cause surprising results, especially in the middle of business meeting. Dumbass.
- *EVERYTHING* you eat or drink makes heartburn worse. Dumbass.