So, I’m still in love with my electric toothbrush, but they really need to come with a couple common-sense reminders:
- Don’t hold the button down during use. If you do it will run forever.
- Don’t push the button to stop the toothbrush once you start, since it resets the timer. (Duh)
- Do not take the toothbrush out of your mouth while it is on. My bathroom mirror looked like a aky map of the Milky Way after that particular oops.
- The first few weeks using an electric toothbrush stimulates your gums. Which causes production of excess saliva. Which causes you to drool like a rabid dog all over your shirt while using the toothbrush, so, y’know, be careful with that.
- The handle is larger, easier to hold, and you put less strain on your wrist/elbow/shoulder using an electric toothbrush. However, dropping it is just as gross as dropping a regular toothbrush, not to mention with much more spectacular effects and the possibility of terrifying the cat (heh).
In other news, I am in my first really real office of my own. It is both kind of awesome and kind of lonely. I will get used to it pretty quickly. I need a table or chair or something in one corner of the room that is currently empty. Also, decoration ideas are welcome! I’ll post pics soon. Also my title may change. If so, I will become a what-I-am SENIOR. Not sure how I feel about that yet. I am way too young to be senior anything.
Thursday is the Corporate 5k. I will sit and cheer at the finish line and take pictures, most likely. Also provide carpool service. I am disappointed not to be walking, but it would be a really, really bad idea and I can live with that.
I have an important doctor’s appointment today that has been really stressing me out. Not much more to say about that until it’s over. I can’t wait for it to be over.
Heavy family stuff going on. Everyone is as well as possible, but it is definitely one of those times when being scattered all over a fairly large continent just plain sucks. Looking forward to folks coming down on vacation next month so I can hug them in person.
I am stupidly exciting waiting for my new improved cane tips to arrive. Yes, that is the excitement in my life, summed up right there.
Flash can stop crashing on this computer any time now, kthanksbai.