Why doesn’t this exist?
- A quick-release button for the dryer door, because I cannot get a grip on that thing for the life of me. I may try some non-slip tape on the inside of the handle to see if that helps.
- A quick release for the slidy tab on the top of my travel mug. If I wasn’t such a klutz I would just leave it open all the time. It is perfect in every other way, so I don’t want to replace it, but it is really frikken hard to open and close! Foo.
Reminders to self:
- Leaving your metal fork on top of the hot lunch you just took out of the microwave will make it hot. Einstein.
Things that make me happy:
- Flopped-out Lucas snoozing across my tummy
- Japanese jello sticks! The sugar!!
- Chai (as ever)
- Lovely sunrises and sunsets
- Hearing someone play with the jingle-ball toy in the other room
- Seeing a friend we don’t see very often!
- Dyeing my hair red(der). Woot!
- The gorgeous weather!
Why does it work that way?
- Why are the handicapped stalls always all the way in the back?
Things that may me go “Grr!”
- No! Not another forehead outbreak! *cries*