Things are still pretty rough health-wise. Mostly I am focused on just trucking through the next week or two. So here’s some happy things:
- A crescent moon reflected in the pond.
- A lovey cat flopped across my arm and purring.
- Looking forward to spending time with family whom I see far too infrequently.
- Cooler temperatures and less humidity- hurrah!
- The colour of fall leaves (even if they’re only in pictures for now).
- Getting the pillow combo just right and finally losing the daily headache chain I was sporting for a couple weeks there- what a relief!
- Baking pumpkin muffins this weekend- yum!
- Spiced chai (of course!)
- Snuggly blankets.
- Smart, sassy blog posts that slap me in the head like this one…
- Fruity sodas- I love my Mt. Dew and Dr. Pepper
- Fritos – corn and salt! Om nom nom nom.
- Nausea mostly passing (obviously with all the sudden food items, lol)
- Watching Pushing Daisies for the first time – so cute and fun!
- People who share brownies ❤
- Quiet days at work that let me do lots of catching up!
- Weekend coming up! Woo!
Images from We Heart It