- Don’t go to the hospital in July or on Friday/weekends
- Where to look for the healthiest shoes
- Advice for Chronically Ill Patients from the Doctor’s Point of View
- Check the Arthritis Foundation’s RA forum more often – good stuff there
- MedWatch is the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) program for reporting serious reactions and problems with medical products, such as drugs and medical devices. If you think you or someone in your family has experienced a serious reaction to a medical product, please contact the FDA’s toll-free information line, 1-888-INFO-FDA (1-888-463-6332) or access the FDA MedWatch Website at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/report/consumer/consumer.htm.
- Check out New Way RA – Sara is on it!
- Get dry shampoo recommendations – ChronicBabe forum?
- New boxed warning for severe liver injury with arthritis drug Arava (leflunomide). http://bit.ly/AravaPC
In other news, left the house without jewellery today- I feel nekkid! Still very tired and recovering from overdoing it earlier in the week. Plan for tonight is swimming, make the bed, and maybe blueberry muffins. Woo!